Directory & Live Data
Our live industry data enables high-level officers in multiple sectors of the mining and rare earth minerals industry to make informed decisions, quickly.
Exciting new partnership with SC Insights
Navigating the evolving lithium-ion supply chain is complex. This new partnership offers the following services to help:
Lithium Industry Insights Subscription:
- Regular coverage of the lithium; lithium chemicals; cathode and battery markets
- Online database and map showing future production volumes and offtake contracts
- Editable Excel models showing lithium supply, demand and price forecasts
Lithium Industry Consulting:
- Due diligence and asset valuation
- Commercial support on Term Sheets and Offtake Contracts
- Workshops on the Li-ion Supply Chain (lithium, cobalt, nickel, manganese, cathode, graphite, anode, battery cells)
- Lenders Market Reports for debt capital raising
- Supplier due diligence and ongoing supply chain risk monitoring
The Carrington Day & Supply Chain Insights Lithium-ion Subscription Service offers comprehensive coverage of the lithium, cathode and lithium-ion cell market
- Lithium-ion Supply Chain Map (Updated Weekly)
- Editable Lithium Supply and Demand Model to 2045 (Updated Quarterly)
- Market Insight and Outlook Presentation (Updated Quarterly)
- Analyst Access and Customer Support
- Analyst Insight, up to 3 one-hour sessions a year
- Price Forecast to 2045 (Updated Quarterly)
- Multi-user licence (3-users) Annual Subscription: £25,000
Raw Material Workshops
Understand how the critical battery raw material markets work, who produces, sells, buys and consumes materials – and in which formats.
Our workshops can provide a wealth of expertise on lithium, nickel, cobalt, manganese and graphite markets along with the subsequent processing steps, anode, cathode and cell production.
Commercial contract terms support for major input and offtake contracts. How these developed, industry standards and alignment of quotation periods.
Choosing the correct raw material indices and knowing how these could change over the coming years is essential to managing both price and volume risk.
Battery Supply Chains are consolidating rapidly, from OEMs to cell and cathode producers down to raw materials and technology providers. More integrated supply chains mean greater flexibility and profitability.
We can help you understand how to maximise return on capital employed in the sector.
Why is a current business directory and access to live operational & market data crucial?
International mining companies need access to a current and accessible business directory and live operational and market data for several reasons:
- Networking and partnership opportunities: Having access to a comprehensive business directory allows mining companies to identify and connect with potential partners, suppliers, and customers, which can help them expand their operations and increase their market presence.
- Market intelligence: Live operational and market data provides real-time insights into market trends, prices, and demand, which is critical for making informed business decisions and staying ahead of the competition.
- Increased efficiency: A business directory that is up-to-date and easily accessible allows mining companies to quickly and easily find the information they need, reducing the time and resources required to make decisions and take action.
- Compliance and regulations: The mining industry is highly regulated, and having access to current information on local laws and regulations, as well as key contacts in each business, can help companies ensure they are in compliance and avoid costly fines and penalties.
- Building relationships: Building strong relationships with key players in the industry is critical for success in the mining sector, and having access to a business directory can help companies develop these relationships and establish themselves as trusted partners.
In conclusion, having access to a current and accessible business directory and live operational and market data is crucial for international mining companies, as it provides them with the information and connections they need to succeed in a highly competitive and regulated industry.